Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, October 22, 2007

Reminders of things I knew already

Never buy the open, you can limit sell the open, but never buy the open.

Remember how weak the sort seller are.... Personaly, I think this open was short sellers against short sellers..... funny how it's a double edged sword for short sellers.

I think if I hadn't baught the open I'd be buying into the reversal..... it looks weak though...

oh, and now I want to tell the fly what a monkey fuck he is.... he is just going to lose money and get locked up again... Cramer just said to "nibble on this market", lets see if that enough to get it to sell off.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc