Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sorry more on the game plan

I'm riding this out with my long positions.. Watch the market action, set some stops... The bears are dead, and it's going to get something to get their nuts back under them.

Epic bad numbers, enough to shake the bulls.

also seeing some high volume slow declines...

I'll stay long and just watch the numbers, I think it will be hard to slow this market till the earnings are over.

Like the Fly says... there is always new money the institutions have to dump into the market... and without the bears, Just that momentum makes the stocks go to the moon.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc