Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tips for bears

So, you put 5 or 10K down short on the decline, wait for a good stall. cover half... on a decline. Then put your stop in half way back up on the return. Regardless your going to have little effect, your a fly on the shoulder of some Huge ass firms, kicking the market around. It's like being long only inverted.

I've stopped watching cnbc for the most part, it was giving me a headache...

Bloomberg kills me,

DUDE on Bloomberg "AAPL is trading at 50 P/E Rimm at 40P/E... Do you think that with MOT at 25 the market has let it get undervalued."

(all the numbers I made up, but you get the idea)

Maybe I posted this, Second best thing I heard today... this was on cnbc, some analyst came on and said "I hate to break this to you bunch of morons and CNBC(aparently this ranks lower than moron), but average america doesn't make 200K, so they don't give a shit about the AMT."

Or something like that.

I literaly laughed and choked to death.(I have a little sinus thing today.)

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc