Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, October 8, 2007

more of my hate of cnbc

CNBC Talking heads-

most lack of preference to most prefered.

  1. Bob Pisani
  2. Melissa Lee
  3. Jim Goldman
  4. ***
  5. Erin Burnett
  6. Steve Liesman
  7. Dylan Rattigan
  8. (the multitudes of cnbc Talking heads)
  9. Kudlow
  10. Joe Kernen
  11. Maria.. the money honey
  12. Jim Cramer
  13. Rick Santelli
  14. Margaret Brennan( Sorry, for a minute I thought this was a list of least hot to most)

Just an Update: This isn't fair. In my defence, there are a tremendous amount of Editorial journalisum on cnbc... and my list tries to reflect those at cnbc who are cautious in providing their views, and those who throw about their opinions around like they know something.... some of them do, and some of them..... are about as behind the curve as you can get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eric,
Before you say you hate me (4th most), why don't you tell me what you hate about me and maybe we can work something out, you know? I'm all about catering to the viewer. But you never gave me a chance. Send me a line at sportsbiz@cnbc.com.

Darren

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc