Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dana Milbank-Moron!

Dana Milbank- has a Charming Piece on the Washington post:
Basically... Liberals didn't get what they want on Afghanistan... and are going to cry!

Some parishioners in the Church of Obama discovered last week that their spiritual leader is a false prophet

If you want to read it... go there and find it, I'm not going to help anyone read his crazy bullshit.


At one point some of these morons will realize; it's The Right that believes in "Spiritual Messiah-esqu leaders", Or that are Naive enough to believe that they should just go along with every decision the President makes like a.... Dare I say it... DITTO HEAD! Most people on the Left are Realists, I mean Hey... they believe in Evolution, Science, Rationalism, and not Unicorns and Jesus, and Messiah's. Clueless... Read a book! Right wing Morons!

This is the kind of stuff that kills me, but it would be redundant to point out that Yes, Dana People on the Left think differently than they do on the Right!

Most the liberals I know applaud the president for doing what he thinks is correct, instead of "Going with the Base"....

To be honest... I'm dying to hear the story in the NYT or the POST!!!

"OMG!!!! OBAMA IS A CENTRIST!!!" the Liberals elected a CENTRIST/MODERATE politician!!!! OMG...

but they are so fucking caught up in saying "HE IS CARTER! or HE IS LBJ!"... that they are Blind to it..

OMG!!!! the RIGHT WING IS BLIND!!!! YOU MEAN, THEY HAVE THERE HEADS SO FAR UP THEIR ASS THAT THEY DON'T SEE THE FORREST FOR THE TREES!!!!

4 comments:

Tony said...

Actually Dana Milbank is a man (of sorts) and has given up his career as a serious journalist for one as an unfunny sarcastic knob. Glenn Greenwald lit into him last summer (about 60% down the page for the video)

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/06/24/photos/

And Olbermann asked him to leave his show as a commenter after Milbank tried to be cute with a misquote from Obama:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/05/dana-milbank-leaving-coun_n_116997.html

Eric said...

Damn... I stand Corrected! Thank you!

I used to sleep with a Dana, that is where I went wrong. It's also hard to differentiate one Moron talking head from another.

of course I'm always lucky I can keep my spelling in check.

Tony said...

You slept with Dana? I didn't know they allowed that stuff in Utah (not that there's anything wrong with it.)

Eric said...

With "a Dana", I'll spare you the indignity of pointing out the usage of 'a' in the English language.

You do speak English, right?

(see you made a joke, now I made one.)

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc