Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can't stop

I need to get back to the Doctor Who Fest.


we will see if there is a downswing here.

LIKE I HAVE SAID!!! A BROKE DICK DOG could run the market up from now through Jan 1. THEN RESULTING IN THE MOST WIDELY CALLED TOP I'VE EVER SEEN.

So I don't know... but something else seems more probable.

I'M NOT CALLING TOP... I've been very cautious about that... WE ARE OUTSIDE MY MODELS, Anything CAN HAPPEN IMHO.

I will add that SENTIMENT IS RIDICULOUS right now. EVEN on "The Call" the Bear in the Bear bull Debate was not Bearish, In fact he was more bullish over the next year, than the Bull.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc