Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Climate debate..

There was something to twitter, which I thought was mediocre. There were points in it that, weren't said with Rigor.


This Whole Climate thing.. The best thing I've read, that sums up the Mind Numbing nature of the "lack of controversy"

Needless to say, I don't envy climate scientists the tsunami of stupid they're about to suffer.

Roughly he spends 2 pages parsing out the word "Trick"....

Strange how those that don't understand Math or Data, don't understand English either.



No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc