Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 14, 2009

The old Shuck and Jive

A day that yet again Gapped up and went sideways.


Weeeee

Maybe the good sign for the bears is that I'm ready to close the book on the year and shut it all down. we will see if we can get some Market follow through. If today wasn't a top, then we won't have another chance until friday or monday... and it will be all low volume, and a broke dick dog could run the market up in those weeks.

Maybe it will rain tomorrow... but is that useful to you to know?.... I know it isn't.

Tis the season, and I'm plenty full of my version of christmas spirit.

Ten Days left!! then just that gap until new years. Then I can Cheer up.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc