Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 25, 2009

Some Real Christmas.



I saw this: Tell me that it doesn't put this Christmas bullshit in perspective.

Meditate on how true it is now,
as it was in 1969
When John and Yoko started their Peace Project.
WAR IS OVER!(if you want it.)

Give the video a minute to really get going


Seems like Yoko posted this video Jan 1 2007, and this was her note:

http://imaginepeace.com/new... December 8, 2007 I miss you, John. 27 years later, I still wish I could turn back the clock to the Summer of 1980. I remember everything - sharing our morning coffee...


40 years since this campaign in 1969!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc