Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 18, 2009

Preperations

Seems unlikely that we will have the most widely called top in market history, but as I sit here I thought the same thing last year... Of course everyone expects the same thing that happened last year to happen this year.... which would put my money on the Feb pull back.


None of this means that it won't happen though.

As of next week, it will be all low volume through Jan 4, plenty of low volume.

When I listen to CNBC... when I'm not watching Doctor Who....

They sound like someone rang the bell and that everything is fine..

Zero Growth, 17% real unemployment. one in 8 homes missing a payment on their home. All the Retail numbers suck.... etc etc....

No worries everything is fine.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc