Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 21, 2009

I've Seen you...... And you are good!



We were up some 120 pts, and I'm just sitting here, and I have no idea if Melissa and Kudlow are making the fuck me eyes... and I'm seriously sick of watching that nonsense. So it's just me and the Tardis!

I've watched that CNBC bullshit every day since april... and I swear it's making my brain Rotten!...

But to point out the Fucking obvious... for the market to break out... it has to break out.


No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc