Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Facing Ali

It's not all that strange that those the burn Twice as Bright burn half as long. I've always wanted to hear a decent version of Mohammad Ali's life. They are usually a bunch of sportscaster nonsense. I have seen some good documentaries about individual fights.


I just finished Facing Ali. It's Mohammad Ali's story told by the boxers and managers that faced him in the ring.

Of course the downside is that Most of these guys are so punch drunk that, you have to have the subtitles... Which they provide.


One of the most interesting things is that for the most part, everyone of them felt lucky to have stood in the ring with "The Greatest of all time". After spending an hour and a half with these broken down old fighters, it also reminds why one would not want to be a boxer.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc