Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

all the kings punters

Everyone was trading that white line here..... I said we were moving from the 5-20 to the 15-20 which we did, and I expected a bounce. So what happened is all the people trading the white line, got blown out since they set their stops on the white line. and the market went skidding past as the stops were blown out.


as everyone screams "Super spike"... which to bulls is like when the bears talk about how we are going to crash.

NOT TO MOCK the Greatest Trader in the world.... Who has an IF on the spike.

I give an IF on the spike too.

but my position is small enough, if we move to 1113 I make good profit, if I lose I get out. and play another day.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc