Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 7, 2009

Word out there is...

we have a building Green MEME....


I'm wondering if some of these retarded stocks will outperform the market for a rotation.

I have never in my life tracked "Green" stocks, I'm all about green air and water. But Always thought it was lame as an investing Theme..

Maybe Giam and LuLu Lemon will come back... I don't even know the tickers...

Anyone with "Green stocks" give me the tickers and I'll look at them, Maybe work up a post.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc