Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 4, 2009

Dollar Sentiment

I posted the thing about gold and 1200 from ZeroHedge, the Rosenberg targets have been put out.

I was reading this from Global Research online... which is sort of an Armageddon newzmax. Anti Globalization, 7th seal of the apocolypse... Talk about your Raindancers.


The Fed has to do one of two things: They either have to pull $1.5 trillion out of the system by June, which would collapse the economy, or face hyperinflation. This is why the Fed has instructed banks to inform them when and how much of the TARP funds they can return. At best they can expect $300 to $400 billion plus the $200 billion the Fed already has in hand.
There was also a piece about how hyperinflation wasn't good for the economy by doug Kass...

Point is... I mean... fucking hind site at this point, but Sentiment on the dollar was as Bearish as I've seen...

supported by a bunch of mental cases... Sorry, Doug not you...


No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc