Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Danger

march 24 2000.

I have been running models, and umn..... I have decided that this was the Last Gasp of western civilization.

I've been running some Elliot Wave models, and that is what i came up with.....

But.... Good news, Is that that date marks end the first wave of Globalization/global Civilization. also information age.
I guess maybe this could be the end of the first wave of globalization
Bad news is that it will be Lead by Asia and Technology
But in the second wave pull back of globalization/information age. We are probably through the first wave of the pull back, had the second wave correction and are working on the Third wave of the decline of western civilization Which started in October.


Jim Rogers is Absolutely Correct... with his thesis.

I am still working on the models.... I may be moving to Brazil....

Umnnn....

Do I get my tinfoil hat yet?

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc