Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, January 11, 2008

Damn I'm tired...... I broke my pattern of after market naps, but it's going to be tough.

You want another interesting sentiment indicator.

My car insurance company is trying to jack me around, Upped my premium significantly. I'm in negotiations with them now, but it's obvious something is wrong financially with them. I have a perfect record, I barley drive. I've been with them for 20 years. For the past 6 months they have done everything they can to figure out to get more money from me.

I threatened to cut my coverage on just about everything, and told my agent I was going to start shopping around..... They are working on it.

I hate insurance companies. When you realize how much I have payed them, and that I don't think I've ever gotten a check from one.

The difference in my insurance, if I drive to work every day or don't. Is nominal, like $50 a year. That is insanity.

I drive maybe 4 miles a week.

Maybe it's time to start shorting insurance companies.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc