Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, January 7, 2010

xlf and outlook

We seem super excited in front of the NFP. but seems like if you are looking to the short side, there is no reason to play in front of it.


That being said, we have hit my xlf target. The question is, if the xlf goes in for the test of top. we have had declining volume. With the breakout of the early November level. we should see improved volume today, but will have to wait until the end of the day.

So, I'mm not sure about a turn in the Medium term, or how that will play into the long term.

I've been filled with CNBC all day, I'm not sure if I can keep it on. They just predicted the end of the obama economic team because of Orszag's love child.

Tough stuff, But like I keep saying... if there are a long series of downbars, I think you can wait for the first.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc