Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ben Feller

I'm getting like Chomsky, but We all know how I love to parse language.

I'm sure I've ranted about how I think most people think, and were poorly taught by their elementary teachers, that "Synonym" means similar, and not SAME. TOO MANY PEOPLE THINK YOU CAN JUST USE SYNONYMS INTERCHANGEABLY(of course these same people don't have the foggiest idea what interchangeably means.).

I'm reading the paper today, and since it's Sunday it gets a good reading, what is strange is that I can read the Sunday paper in like 30 minutes... but being pissed off about it takes HOURS!... but I digress ;)

So here is the story by Ben Feller of the A.P.


Since the Morons at the AP don't like their stories quoted, I won't do anything but paraphrase. The gist of it is that the president says, "The buck stops here.", but still blames bush.

So, how do you become a journalist, and not understand the difference between responsibility and blame. THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FUCKING WORDS... HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID? Beyond that, this is just a Bullshit opinion piece. If anyone ever wonders how Journalism died... this could be a footnote.

Of course he steps on an open nerve, about responsibility and how it is just a sign of the times that this is probably the most misunderstood word in the English language.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc