Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hatefull Troll



I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, That and watching the market try and make a liar out of me... Well not so much Liar but wrong.
Must stay away from twitter, too easy to troll Idjets.

So here is the leadership. Since I feel Guilty
XLV


XBI
XLP
Here is the XRT , just to look at the cyclicals, which based on rotation would be next to fall. One could add tech to that.
Then we are looking at previous leadership, and some of the laggards
SMH
IYR
XLU
XLK
What is interesting about all of this is that it's not the "Back end" the materials getting the bounce.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc