Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, January 8, 2010

Optimistic

I assumed "They new something"... I know that that is the antithesis of everything I actually believe in in the market.


Santelli yesterday was talking about doing an informal poll of the NFP expectations, and it was +300K to -300K. I don't know if it's true... but regardless of it being true or if santelli was being crazy.... IT's FUCKING CRAZY!

If we sell off, remember... there is still Mutual fund Monday.

but I do believe we have had our Orgasm in sentiment, in hind site I think we can call it.

Cramer was huffing and puffing up a storm... and that felt like the money.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc