Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Morning

Well, I guess I have to post something.


My top tick seems to be holding, so far.

No matter what you have to look at it sector by sector, Tops are made stock by stock, sector by sector.

Overall I will not be surprised if we move sideways for a few days.

It will be interesting to look at the rotation after this session. I also have to say that we are down 6-7 spx which is fairly extreme, if I were day trading, I'd bet on a bounce.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc