Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, January 7, 2010

fuck

Because i'm the uber contrary indicator, I figured since I saw a target on the xlf and the iyr seemd like a test of previous levels.


people(including me) are afraid of being short into the morning.... it might be the thing to do.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Yeah, there may still be some short covering as pukers get scared of the NFP tomorrow. If you're going to go short, I'd wait for a better entry near the end of day. Shorts seems like a high risk play at this point, tho.

It just feels like 1999 all over again. That's the emotion I sense.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc