Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TeaBuggery



It looked they were selling it because of geitner, and pulled a weak hand. Then of course, we have been tracking the "Fade the first move of the Fed decision." over the past months, problem is... I can't quite figure out which way it went right off the decision.

This AApl thing reminds me of this Will Farrel piece



OMG...... THIS TABLET WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!! IF IT WAS A WOMAN I'D FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!! SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!

I'D suspect that it umn... will end bad ...

I love the slingshot MEME!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc