Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, January 18, 2010

Pay for content

I saw a story about the New York Times talking about pay for content. I've been reflecting on this, and there was a story about historic Media models, I think it was on Bill Moyers.


If you assume that most/All Media is propaganda. The questing then is; "Why should you pay for Propaganda?". Even in the most liberal or conservative media, there is plenty of information, both sides don't want people to hear, even if you pay for content, you still aren't going to get it.

1 comment:

job said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc