Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, January 29, 2010

Review

It seems like I owe everyone a pre market review, all the idiots are looking at the 1085 level. If you look at it, which I havn't(I mean this) but the resistance is a series of swing lows, so it could be like taking the Stairs, one level after another.


I don't know where that ultimate level is, where we would catch the elevator.

"They" will be talking about and anticipating Mutual fund monday, or Manic Monday as I like to call it. That MEME should fail at one point. Like monday. The safe trade is to wait and assume a strong open on monday, and fade it.

Other than that You are on your own.

With Howard Zinn, and now the passing of J.D. Salinger ... It's that time of year where the darkeness and sedentary winter, takes it's physical toll.

I'm sitting here listening to a discussion of Salinger, they suggest that kids these days don't get Catcher in the Rye, they think Holden is an entitled elitist who gets booted out of several prep schools for being a snob.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc