Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, January 10, 2010

John Edwards Love Triangle.

Elizabeth and the egomonster


From the new book: Game Change




it's a long read, but it was fun...

“I think I can help you guys,” she said, and handed him her business card. The inscription read, BEING IS FREE: RIELLE HUNTER—TRUTH SEEKER.

Read more: An Excerpt From John Heilemann and Mark Halperin's 'Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime' -- New York Magazine http://nymag.com/news/politics/63045/#ixzz0cDaBB0cz


Well they dumped the meta data off on me... I guess New York Mag, knows best how it formats on my blog, I am not responsible for how the above text looks... It's all New York Magazine... I'm just the dope writing this blog... I am too stupid to give you a Teaser in the proper format, or the proper size. Thank God for Copying Meta Data to the clipboard. I hope it works for them.. cause I don't give a shit.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc