Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 4, 2009

For Fucks Sake

it's funny the auto fill for my titles ... well, they are the same most of the time.


Jebus
For fucks sake
ah oh!

they all just auto fill.

Before I take my Bows for yesterday's Near Perfect market call..... which after boasting will probably reverse and shove a red hot poker up my ass....


In any event, every man and his dog has SPX 1121 on his radar, which is the 50% retracement from the crack-smoking subprime 2007 peak to the cyanide-swallowing 666 lows in March of this year.


Then not so much Tony for mumbling it under his breath for 3 days.

I do want to point out that my life would be easier if Macro man would just sort of grumble and mumble more.... He just seems to be a polar opposite of what I do here.... which is more like "Fire Bad"... "Vix Good!"... "Dollar Lumpy"

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc