Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

back to bed

Not really... but...


wow! first on CNBC.... some dumb ass wants to own NBC universal.... if only....

It's just the worst and most covered story on CNBC... I mean Great.... just shows how out of touch CNBC is... "CNBC!!!! IF IT"S NEWS TO US!!! IT'S NEWS TO YOU!"

and that we have spent 3 months without a day gone by talking about it....

so...

I should spend the morning reading... or napping..

1 comment:

Tony said...

The trade is dollar down. "Everyone" is convinced that the central banks will just cover any and all bad debt in the world. Dubai, AIG, doesn't matter.

Responsible savers and cash-holders are suckers. I guess I've underestimated that principle... and all the cash in the T.Lo account will probably get murdered.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc