Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Long Damn Days

Some trading Examples. Here is HCBK..... I'm always drawing trends. Besides these Trends, I'm watching tends on the indexes, and on Oil and on the Euro...... I've found my secret is to see 80% of those trends going in your direction... Oil and Euro down... Indexes Up.... Or the inverse if you're shorting.If I'm nervous, I'll wait.... There is nothing wrong with waiting... The market is always there and with cash there are always opportunities. But the good move is after the Trend line in broken, you wait for a correction.... Then make your move.

Today was the first day that we got some bounce, I'd had it with the last 2 days that there was no bounce at all going for the Regionals. It wasn't that surprising that the early strength Sold off.... I.E. Wave 4... Into a Wave 5.... Hopefully a reversal.

Here is a detail of the end of the day Trade on hcbk. Obviously With .40 moves, it takes about $10,000 to make $100.... Now I hate HCBK... but what I look for are opportunities... I'm not interested in the big shitty banks... But Like I said the Regionals are now trading like they have lost their Dividends, and Hope to god, they don't try and Issue stock at these levels, and HCBK is a trade only at this level, I'm looking to go long Stocks,

and it was easier to make money short. It was good to start seeing some bouncie Bouncie.....

But it also got obscene not to accumulate some stock, and some calls today.

I'm going to see If I can stroke out in the next couple weeks... just playing.

but we have sold off almost every morning for 2 weeks so I won't be suprised to see it again.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc