Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Market

I'm stumped..... the Elliot waves sugjest a bounce .... a solid 2-3 day one, maybe better.

Looking at the oil chart it's looking bullish..... Yes, I still maintain the the volitility is Bearish... but Maybe we break up higher....

Once again we are in the 135-136 range on oil... The dollar is at 1.56 which sucks... says that the fed is full of Pussies.

It makes more sense to me that we are headed for 11300... maybe we get a jump back to 12500 then come back down. or maybe we jump 200 pts then come back down.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc