Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, June 19, 2008

06/19/2008 14:32 OIL FUTURES: Nymex Crude Closes $4.88 Lower At $131.80/Bbl

I know I'm playing with fire.... but .... I just think that the decent regionals will make it.... The Shitty No doc loans were securitiezed..... that was the point of them, securitize and sell them off in order to get higher yield in the form of a Psudo Bond.

It is possible they will be merged out of existance as cramer says.... Especialy if the stocks go to 2.

The systemic risk of a moneyline bank or Ibank is segnificant... but the Psycological risk of a Regional bank failure is by far worse....

Speaking of that type of Trade... Gold went crazy this morning... I'm not sure why...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc