Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Energy

I'm not talking about Carbon.

There is alot of energy in the market again... We are in a Fast Money Traders market...

From what I've seen, this kind of market, which can last for 1-3 days... is a sign of a change.

Lots of volitility in the oil market. Up $6 down 3 up 3 down 3.

In all this armageddon, I'm liking the way the big cap regionals are holding up.. My calls are up big.

What I don't buy is that the fed on hold is bullish for either the Euro or commodities....

so lets see...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc