Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Flight to oil

The mad max trade is back on.... and gold is being added gold to that trade.

Finaly the market agrees with me about the big financials... they should take those out and shoot them...
but what will hapen with my regional banks?

The fed was stupid, they should not have cut the last time.... had they, then they could have cut this time... or stayed pat....

Oil is just a flight to safety... Now... I was realy wanting to buy oil last night....so as a contrary indictor???.....

Over all the market isn't interesting... I'll keep one eye open... but like everyone else... daytrade only... I have held some stock every once in a while.... and I have calls

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc