Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update

So........This market is still unstable, and Oil Has to Crack... but the oil stocks feel nasty.... Selling off harder than financials.

I picked up some calls... that was tough.....

Emotionaly I feel like the market had that wave 3 fear... I alittle wave 4 optimisum... and the final wave 5 Boogyman today.......

Of course maybe everything is good when Buckaroo banzai is on....

Buckaroo Banzai: "Hey, hey, hey — don't be mean. No need to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go...

..... there you are"

4 comments:

Tony said...

You picked up calls on oil?

Balls.

Eric said...

Calls in regionals...

Much more balls....

and the regionals and the market are going to get a 3 day bounce here...

I hope

Tony said...

You're my hero. My KRE in my IRA keeps dropping like a stone. HCBK seems to be holding up a little better. I agree they seem to be oversold short term.

Eric said...

Or I'm just stupid as shit....

They are just calls.

Some of them are just disasters.

The real question is.... Who is going to make new loans for homes.

With No Uptick rule, historicly they have never been sold off like this.... and we could see One VIOLENT short Squeeze, Those exits get awefully crouded, with very little stock to cover with.

That is something you can see in historic charts.

Or I'm just trying to get crushed in the "Slope of Hope"

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc