Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trapped market

I'm still psyched to not be playing.... I've talked 11300 before.... I still think a little neutal... but I don't think the market much cares.

It's obvious to me the fed must raise rates... I can't believe how stupid they are.

With the amount of market matipulation they are into... they show their ignorance by not realizing they were stupid to cut rates so far, and have caused as many problems as they have solved.

I'm not psyched to play besides calls yet.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc