Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, June 13, 2008

Running some charts

I was running some charts... lot's of the shitty banks are making new highs, they have yet to confirm a lower low, with a followup higher high...

of my underperforming regionals.....

cbon,HCBK, bbt, look like they could be on an uptrend.

STT as I mentiond this week, continues to be moving higher.... Though a nice wave 2 pull back would not suprise me today.

With the picutre of the financials being mixed... I'd say it's finaly a good sign of Accumulation... and you can even see it on the SPY.....

My prediction for the day is slight weakness... Unless oil breaks to the upside

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc