Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tumor

After catching a few nice runs this moring... by that I mean 3. after that the market died..... No fun for anyone..

Cramer... on street signs giveing the serious face, talking about 700 more pts to the downside... Ya, I'm still talking 11,300.....

Sure I was hoping for a turn today.. and then oil broke the spine of any rally....

there are no sellers, just nobody who wants to buy stock with high oil.

I'm not an armageddon bear... People buy stock.

BTW My Calls on Big cap Regionals... are Positive.

I tell you the dollar trade right now is that the ECB will tighten..... that one is concerning me, I'd flip a coin... even give odds that it won't happen. but that doesn't make it an invalid trade from now till it does or doesn't happen.

Over all.... It's very obvious... there is no reason to play... even oil feels too volitle to play.

Trading/investing is all about risk management.... and there is absolutly no reason to get involved in this market None.....

I was just running some charts.... Good news is I don't see more than another 100pts on the SPX to go..... in this whole bear...... I could be wrong but...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc