Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, June 20, 2008

Ya no quote today

Have to wait for the market to stabilize this morning.....

the worst part about posting a trade is that I feel like I have to follow up. So here I am..... Trying to not have my dick cut off.

Like a good gambler, the secret is to reduce the amount of gambling you are doing.... Don't risk too much trying to get .04 out of a stock.

and I feel like I have to tell people how I trade. I will trade 1-4 stocks in a day, I play live trend line support, and use EWS as an artful chartastrolgy.

fuck... This is too hard.... +/- after taking half my profits in RF yesterday after that big run.... The other half I stopped out today(not that I ran a stop, but that it kicked back hard, and I managed to get out Even roughly(not true, but when you make $50, who gives a shit)

The market is funky this morning.... the indexes want to break... but the Regionals are putting up one hell of a fight...... Feel like they are getting their Dicks back

I cleared out of my dug position, and am looking to restart it......

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc