Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, June 20, 2008

Trading with TK

Mid day observation
By TK
Things have calmed down
from that mini panic earlier. This is some game we chosen. Anyway we are
oversold pretty good, and I would not be surprised to see a rally develope. Like
a roller coaster. Talk to you later



I agree.. watch for a rally, the indexes aren't as week as I'd suspected

and it made me laugh wen he said "this is some game we've chosen(I corrected the gramer)

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc