Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, June 30, 2008

hmm

well.... Art says we may not get our wash out.

this trade has been on oil, that has concerned me, as a trade.

As a Function, the rallies have become thinner and thinner, and the buying seems to only be traders. With Redemtpions, and there hasn't been a decent rally, we have had 4 some odd attempts that have compleatly fizzled by 1pm.

I just don't see any stregnth. I also don't, near term see any sidline money come in...

It's just a market full of hate.

bad dollar
bad oil

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc