Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

good news bad news

It is an ill thing to be the first to bring news of ill.

Aeschylus


I'm having a hard time believing that there is more bad news in the Regional banks... course I've been saying it for weeks...

We had a low on Friday? and we had a pull back on Tuesday.... but not to a lower low. We had huge disbelief in the rally on Monday. Maximum pessimism on Friday, which rebuilt again today.... The regionals are universally Hated. They are trading at Unprecedented Inflation adjusted values. Based on limited bad news, they are at 1/4 their 2006 value.

I'm not talking about the money center or Ibanks... they have much lower to go.

The fact Even i'm nervous about them, makes me think there could be some upside.

good news with goldman was bad news... maybe bad news with morgan is cooked in....

Sell the rumor buy the news.

I see that a lot of traders are having a tough time... and yesterday I'll admit was super aggressive.. When even the day traders are having a hard time..... It makes me think the trend is going to reverse..

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc