Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WTF

Good to not own stock... My aggressive trading strategies continue to pay off... and my decision to not own stock into the close yesterday... was super smart.... have to watch the inner contrarian. I do have some calls that will be worthless... Maybe .

UPDATE: Fifth Third Plans $1 Billion Capital Raise, To Slash Dividend

there will be an upside trade here, as this stock will be demolished this morning.... and then should bounce....

WTF..... If you needed to do this... why not do it a month ago... or 2. just shows how stupid bankers are.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc