Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, June 9, 2008

Asian Squawk

I turn on Asian squawk.....

It's all Armageddon.... Crude is 139, the weak dollar needs intervention....... Suddenly I feel like it's Friday.... I look it all up....

While I took my post market nap, the Euro Dollar went from 1.565 to 1.556....

and nymex crude set a high of 135.30, and Brent traded all the way down to 132.50....

apparently on some Uncle Ben speak.

Maybe the reporters are just smoking crack... or talking about Friday as if it's today....

or maybe I'm just waking up

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc