Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, June 26, 2008

8 days of the spy


We have a nice looking wave 5 from yesterday into today.... Maybe another low... but we are starting to see some nice MACD divergence...on this time line... I suspect the rest of the time lines will develop over the course of the day......
*shrug* this sell off has been aggressive... and if we can get some bearishness out of oil, these levels could hold.....
The Big Regionals Look Great, consolidating working on a break out of the recent range... Ya.. maybe the big financials could catch a little bounce.... I don't know... but shit on them... Personally I'd hope for another week of selling in them, before I'd think about them. Energy acting much more bearish than the market....
My point is.... lets start looking for a turn.... Maybe I'm being optimistic

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc