Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, June 23, 2008

Gold financials .. a ramble

Gartman was in gold at 890.... Opps they were running for the exits this morning... because... Well Nobody wants gold quite yet.
I'm still mulling my target of 1.50 for the Euro dollar.....

I like to see continued pain in the Ibanks and Money centers... I think they are due for a good 20% cut...

anyone interested in C at 10?
MER at 20?

2 comments:

new comer said...

Oh, another down day??? Futures are down by -60, momentum is bad...

Eric said...

I think we could be headed for 11,300 in the next bit.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc