Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, June 9, 2008

end of day

probably not end of days,

I had alot of fun today trading my short hedge... would have been nice to play both sides.

I got a few runs in some of the banks I track.

Again I purchased some calls, I just see Banks that now have 12% dividends... and Can't imagine this isn't the buying opertunity of a lifetime.

Of course this goes with the calls I purchased 10% higher...

I picked up a few shares today of some favorites... though I lack conviction, With the leman news its' possible we get a short covering rally for a few days.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc