Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Futures

The price of a commodity will never go to zero. When you invest in commodities futures, you're not buying a piece of paper that says you own an intangible piece of company that can go bankrupt.
Jim Rogers

look at those futures, Chinese armageddon has the futures spooked...

Gartman on Kudlow last night(the 10 minutes I caught as My eylids got heavy), said all the bad news in banks wat in.... either that or I dreamed it.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc