Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Broken record

I know I'm like a broken record on this, maybe a broken watch..... I'd like to think that I only suggested a bottom last Thursday when we tried to consolidate, before oil blew up.

if you are into the suicide of bottom fishing, and can get out fast enough. I think this morning is the morning.

I looked at the charts and it just looks like everything is dead and in a 5th wave sell off.

it was suggested that the xlf shows capitulation with 3x normal volume...

here is gartman on kudlow

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc