Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Libor charts Swaps

I umn... havn't been tracking this very well we have been trending up in 3 month libor, while trending down in overnight....
Long term risk is going up? but short term down?
I found out where bloomburg was hiding their libor charts... I'm going to replace the right links with them.... But, since I get so many searches for Libor Rate, I figured I'd provide the links.
Overnight Libor
3 month libor.

Aparently seaching for libor on bloomberg doesn't cut it to find the rates....

but I'm also going to update the links on the toolbar.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc